Buderim Foundation Community Grants
Donations to the Buderim Foundation are pooled and carefully invested and income from the investments is used to make grants available to not-for-profit community organisations that provide a service to residents in the 4556 postcode area. Certain criteria apply and grants are awarded to projects that relate to eight areas of interest:
• Protecting and preserving our natural environment
• Assisting people in need to live healthy and fulfilling lives
• Adding richness and diversity to local artistic and cultural endeavours
• Increasing learning opportunities across all age groups
• Celebrating and showcasing our heritage and local history
• Encouraging and supporting those with sporting and other recreation interests
• Strengthening the social fabric of the community
• Supporting youth in our community.
Community grants were first awarded in 2008 and since then the Buderim Foundation has awarded a total of $829,767 to 97 community organisations supporting the 4556 postcode area.
More growth = more grants = more smiles!
Buderim Foundation Community Grant applications are closed for 2023.
To see if you are eligible for a 2023 Buderim Foundation Community Grant click on button below.
The application form is at the end of this eligibility form.
The Application Guidelines below will provide more information if you believe you are eligible for a Buderim Foundation Community Grant.
Previous community group grant recipients who need to submit their grant acquittal please do so below …