Buderim Foundation Community Grants
Donations to the Buderim Foundation are pooled and carefully invested and income from the investments is used to make grants available to not-for-profit community organisations that provide a service to residents in the 4556 postcode area. Certain criteria apply and grants are awarded to projects that relate to eight areas of interest:
• Protecting and preserving our natural environment
• Assisting people in need to live healthy and fulfilling lives
• Adding richness and diversity to local artistic and cultural endeavours
• Increasing learning opportunities across all age groups
• Celebrating and showcasing our heritage and local history
• Encouraging and supporting those with sporting and other recreation interests
• Strengthening the social fabric of the community
• Supporting youth in our community.
Grants were first awarded in 2008 and since then the Buderim Foundation has awarded a total of $628,740 to 83 community organisations supporting the 4556 postcode area.
More growth = more grants = more smiles!
2021 Grant applications will be accepted by the Foundation from 7 June and close on 11 July.
Successful applicants will be presented with their grants at the official 2021 Grant Celebration on 12th September.
To assist you to identify if your community group is eligible for a grant take the quick Eligibilty Assessment below …
Prospective grant seekers – read application guidelines below …
Previous community group grant recipients who need to submit their grant acquittal please do so below …