Buderim Foundation Community Grants
Donations to the Buderim Foundation are pooled and carefully invested and income from the investments is used to make grants available to not-for-profit community organisations that provide a service to residents in the 4556 postcode area. Certain criteria apply and grants are awarded to projects that relate to eight areas of interest:
• Protecting and preserving our natural environment
• Assisting people in need to live healthy and fulfilling lives
• Adding richness and diversity to local artistic and cultural endeavours
• Increasing learning opportunities across all age groups
• Celebrating and showcasing our heritage and local history
• Encouraging and supporting those with sporting and other recreation interests
• Strengthening the social fabric of the community
• Supporting youth in our community.
Community grants were first awarded in 2008 and since then the Buderim Foundation has awarded a total of $731,825 to 90 community organisations supporting the 4556 postcode area.
More growth = more grants = more smiles!
Buderim Foundation Community Grant applications are closed for this year.
The Application Guidelines below will provide more information if you believe you are eligible for a Buderim Foundation Community Grant.
Previous community group grant recipients who need to submit their grant acquittal please do so below …