Buderim Foundation Community Grants
Donations to the Buderim Foundation are pooled and carefully invested and income from the investments is used to make grants available to not-for-profit community organisations that provide a service to residents in the 4556 postcode area. Certain criteria apply and grants are awarded to projects that relate to eight areas of interest:
• Protecting and preserving our natural environment
• Assisting people in need to live healthy and fulfilling lives
• Adding richness and diversity to local artistic and cultural endeavours
• Increasing learning opportunities across all age groups
• Celebrating and showcasing our heritage and local history
• Encouraging and supporting those with sporting and other recreation interests
• Strengthening the social fabric of the community
• Supporting youth in our community.
Grants were first awarded in 2008 and since then the Buderim Foundation has awarded a total of $628,740 to 83 community organisations supporting the 4556 postcode area.
More growth = more grants = more smiles!
2021 Grant applications will be accepted by the Foundation from 7 June and close on 11 July.
Successful applicants will be presented with their grants at the official 2021 Grant Celebration on 12th September.