How to apply for a grant
To be considered for a Foundation grant your organisation must have a current Australian Business Number (ABN) and be recognised as one or more of the following:
• a not-for-profit community organisation
• a registered charity with the Australian Tax Office
• endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient
You will also need to demonstrate how your project directly benefits residents within the 4556 postcode area and how it addresses one or more of the following objectives:
1. Protects and preserves our natural environment
2. Assists people in need to live healthy and fulfilling lives
3. Adds richness and diversity to local artistic and cultural endeavours
4. Increases learning opportunities across all age groups
5. Celebrates and showcases our heritage and local history
6. Encourages and supports those with sporting and other recreation interests
7. Strengthens the social fabric of the community
8. Supports youth in our community.
2021 Grant applications will be accepted by the Foundation from 7 June and close on 11 July.
Successful applicants will be presented with their grants at the official 2021 Grant Celebration on 12th September.