How to apply for a grant
2020 grants closed on 10 July
To be considered for a Foundation grant your organisation must have a current Australian Business Number (ABN) and be recognised as one or more of the following:
• a not-for-profit community organisation
• a registered charity with the Australian Tax Office
• endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient
You will also need to demonstrate how your project directly benefits residents within the 4556 postcode area and how it addresses one or more of the following objectives:
1. Protects and preserves our natural environment
2. Assists people in need to live healthy and fulfilling lives
3. Adds richness and diversity to local artistic and cultural endeavours
4. Increases learning opportunities across all age groups
5. Celebrates and showcases our heritage and local history
6. Encourages and supports those with sporting and other recreation interests
7. Strengthens the social fabric of the community
8. Supports youth in our community.
Grant applications will be accepted by the Foundation from the 5 June and close on 10 July.
Applicants will be advised of their success or otherwise on 17 August and the official Grant Celebration for 2020 will be held on 12 September.