How to Apply
For your organisation to be considered for a Grant you need to provide evidence that your organisation is a legal entity in Australia with a current Australian Business Number and evidence to support one or more of the following:
• a not-for-profit community organisation
• a registered charity with the Australian Tax Office
• endorsed by the Australian Tax Office as a Deductible Gift Recipient
For your organisation to be considered for a Grant you need to demonstrate how your project directly benefits residents within the 4556 postcode area and how it addresses one or more of the following objectives:
1. Protects and preserves our natural environment
2. Assists people in need to live healthy and fulfilling lives
3. Adds richness and diversity to local artistic and cultural endeavours
4. Increases learning opportunities across all age groups
5. Celebrates and showcases our heritage and local history
6. Encourages and supports those with sporting and other recreation interests
7. Strengthens the social fabric of the community
8. Supports youth in our community.
The 2017 Grant round opened on Friday, 2nd June and is NOW CLOSED for 2017. Successful grant applicants will be announced at the Community Grants Celebration on 9th September.